SHIMA Rush Waterproof Motorcycle Textile Pants
SHIMA Rush are versatile 2-layer textile pants. Designed for city and suburban trips, these motorcycle pants are highly effective for a variety of weather conditions. The removable, waterproof NextDry™ membrane will protect you from cold and rain. Long ventilation panels with zips on the thighs and at the bottom of the legs provide excellent airflow on summer days. In order to give good protection, Rush comes with breathable Level 1 knee protectors. In addition, it can still be retrofitted with a hip protector (sold separately). Reinforcement fabric on the knees and the back enhances the durability and tear resistance. Thanks to the leg width adjustments, Rush adapts perfectly to the body. Reflective panels give you a lot of confidence while riding. You can pair your pants with the matching SHIMA Rush jacket and gloves to create a stylish set.
- Removable NextDry™ waterproof membrane
- Ventilation panels
- Front pockets with ventilation slots
- Leg width adjustment
- Recflective areas
- Connecting zips
- Knee protectors (Level 1)
- Reinforced knees and back areas
- Prepared for SAS-TEC hip protector
- PPE – protective motorcycle pants (EN 17092-4:2020)
- If you measure between two sizes when determining the size the manufacturer recommends to choose the larger size.
|Material||Outer material: 98% polyester, 2% other / Inner Lining: 91% polyester, 7% polyamide, 2% other|