SHIMA Oslo Waterproof Motorcycle Gloves
The Oslo motorcycle gloves are a new addition in the SHIMA collection. Thanks to the NextDry™ waterproof membrane you will never have to worry if it suddenly rains while riding. The membrane will keep your hands dry, while the warm inner lining protects them from cold. Riding in wet conditions is also improved by the ScreenCleaner on your index finger. You can clean the helmet’s visor without removing your glove. Incredible softness and comfort come from a blend of durable outer fabric and goat leather on the palm, ArmorPlus foam panels on fingers and knuckles and the seamless Grip+™ 3D thumb construction. The V-Lock™ fastening makes it easy to adjust the glove to suit your wrist, which is also taken care of by the ribbed cuff. In addition, the index finger and thumb with TouchTip™ inserts allow you to operate your smartphone without removing the glove.
- Waterproof NextDry™ membrane
- Goat leather on front palm
- Grip+™ 3D thumb construction
- Rounded fingers
- TouchTip™ panel
- ScreenCleaner: integrated visor cleaning system
- Foam padded panels
- V-Lock™ fastening
- Mono-construction of the palm
- Protective motorcycle gear according to the (EU) 2016/425 regulation
- 1 Pair of SHIMA Oslo Waterproof Motorcycle Gloves
- If you measure between two sizes when determining the size the manufacturer recommends to choose the larger size.
|Material||Outer material: 60% goat leather, 30% polyamide, 10% polyester / Inner Lining: 100% polyester / Contains non-textile parts of animal origin|