HJC C10 Solid Helmet
The C10 is a brand new, affordable full-face helmet for riders of all ages who value quality and safety. It offers a lightweight and excellent fit, thanks in part to its advanced polycarbonate composite shell, developed using the latest CAD technology. Combined with the optically optimized visor that offers a wide field of vision and the improved “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System that fully directs airflow from front to back to manage heat and moisture up and out, the C10 provides a safe and comfortable riding experience in all conditions. With sizes ranging from 3XS to 2XL, the C10 offers the same great protection for young and adult riders, making it the perfect entry-level helmet.
- Advanced polycarbonate composite shell designed using the latest CAD technology.
- The C10 combines and replaces its two predecessors, the CL-Y and CS-15, offering a perfect fit from 3XS to 2XL, covering teen to adult sizes
- Improved vision thanks to 10mm larger field of view
- All HJC visors offer 99% UV-A and UV-B protection
- ACS: Advanced, aerodynamic channel ventilation system with the latest technology and the era of racing helmets from Moto-GP
- Material: thermoplastic
- Standard: 22.06
- Closure: Micrometric ratchet closure
- Visor type: HJ-34P, anti-fog coated, Pinlock ready
- Helmet size/cheek pads/head pads:
- 1x HJC C10 Solid Helmet
- 1x Helmet bag